1. Final Project photos, lets have a look. One-on-one.
2. Create a (2) new folders
- FINAL EDIT. Put all your final images in here, for Part 1.
- SLIDESHOW. Put all your edited images for the slideshow in here, size them 72dpi.
- start to edit audio in iMovie.
- Add photos.
- Add title slide & text slide from CLASS FOLDER; see (2) .psd files. Copy to your folder
-The Final Project is due Monday May 11th. During FINAL CLASS, attendance required.
This is a firm deadline, no exceptions
The final edit images must be submitted to the DROP folder.
NO FOLDERS, just images.
15-20 different images, no more than 20.
- Project should include at least one: vertical, detail, and overall.
- At least (8) photos must contain people.
- -Each image must be captioned properly in File Info.
- The first image in your series MUST have a brief summary of your project, in addition to the caption. 2-3 sentences, be brief and concise.
- Each image must be slugged properly lastname_final 01.jpg, lastname_final 02.jpg, etc
- Each image must be cropped, toned, sized, etc in Photoshop
- Each image should be sized to 10 inches at longest side, 200dpi
- Each image should be less than 2MGS. Save it at a lower compression if too big.
- Sequence your images in the best story telling manner.
Create an audio slide show or video. 1-3 minutes long.
This should consist of audio of your Final Project subject; interview, ambient sound, narration, music, etc. Project does not need to consist of all these audio elements, only those required to create an effective story-telling piece. Decide which is the best approach for your particular subject.
- Use no more than 30 photos. Keep the piece under 3-minutes.
- Edit in iMovie or similar software.
- Submit 1 video file in Quicktime .mov format.
- Submit to the drop folder
- Slug: lastname_finalproject.mov