photo by THOMAS E. FRANKLIN
Welcome to Week 3.
Wow, I was very impressed with the photos from Week 1, we saw some really nice self-portraits and photos of self-expression. Let's keep up the good work.
-when reviewing the Powerpoint presentation, copy the PPP file to your HD then open from there. (Opening a large file like that across the server will put a drain on server, and in some cases crash)
-do NOT put folders in the DROP folder, just drag and drop the images solo. Thank you.
-be sure to CAPTION every submitted photo, otherwise 1pt will subtracted from each assignment.
-be sure to slug each photo correctly, otherwise 1pt will subtracted from each assignment.
-check the Graded Assignments Folder.
Agenda for today's class.
1. Damon Winter on Obama Trail
2. Any work-flow issues?
3. Let's look, ASSIGNMENT #2, Depth-of-field & Motion.
4. Ethic's & Responsibilities; See NPPA Code
5. The Visual Language
6. Photo Basic's PART II; Cameras
7. Photo Basic's PART III; Lenses
8. ASSIGNMENT #3, Selective Focus
9. Photo essay; “Bound to El Norte”