click here to see more Self Portraits
Welcome to Week 3.
Saw some very nice photos from Week 1, we saw some really nice self-portraits with self-expression. Let's keep up the good work.
- -when reviewing the Powerpoint presentation, copy the PPP file to your HD then open from there. (Opening a large file like that across the server will put a drain on server, and in some cases -crash)
- -do NOT put folders in the DROP folder, just drag and drop the images solo. Thank you.
- -be sure to slug each photo correctly, otherwise 1pt will subtracted from each assignment.
- Do not forget to do a complete and properly formatted caption, -1pt.
- check file size before sunmitting photo to DROP, 1-2MB per photo.
- -check the Graded Assignments Folder.
- if you miss and assignment be sure to make it up and submit to drop ASAP.
Agenda for today's class.
- Let's look, ASSIGNMENT #2, Depth-of-field & Motion.
- The Visual Language, also see PPP
- Photo Basics PART II; Cameras, also see PPP.
- Photo Basics PART III; Lenses, also see PPP.
- ASSIGNMENT #3, Selective Focus
- Matt Rainey's, "After the Fire" photo essay.