Photojournalism (CCOM: 329 01)Mondays 6:00 pm - 9:15 pm.
We meet in the MAC lab C-111.
This is the official blog for the course, please take a look around. We will being using this blog as an information center all semester. Be sure to book mark it: http://www.ramapophotoj.com
You can learn more about me. And you can peruse the lessons of past semesters if care. The column on left should provide much of the vital information.
- Student info sheets
- Intro to PJ
- Weekly Slideshow -MSNBC
- Assignment #01 Self Portrait
- Photoshop basics
- Work Flow; Submitting to DROP folder
- Controversial photos comparison
- What it feels like to be photographed at a moment of grief
- Homeless man reunited with family
- Why the world needs photojournalists
- Time magazines Top Ten 2013
Thomas E. Franklin
Adjunct Professor / Photojournalism Ramapo College