1. Student evaluations (need a volunteer)
2. Extra Credit assignment.
3. Next week: We will hold class. You will have about 90 minutes to do final edit from 9:45-11:15, I will be available to assist and help edit. We will then have final critique. All projects are due during class.
This is the last week to work on your Final Projects, due next Monday 12/15/08 at the end of class. No exceptions. In class we will work on experimenting with creating an audio slide show in iMovie. HOWEVER, you will be graded on the photos on how you met the requirements of this project. NOT the slide show.
The Final Project is due Monday December 15th during FINAL CLASS.
Attendance required. No exceptions
1. Each project must consist of at least 8 different images, no more than 10.
2. Project should include at least:
(1) vertical photo
(1) overall-scene setter
3. At least (5) photos must contain people.
4. Each image must be captioned properly in File Info.
5. The first image in your series MUST have a brief summary of your project, in addition to the caption. 2-3 sentences, be brief and concise. Place in same field as caption.
6. Each image must be slugged properly
(lastname_final 01.jpg, lastname_final 02.jpg, etc....
7. Each image must be cropped, toned, sized, etc in Photoshop
8. Each image should be sized to 10 inches at longest side, 200dpi, no larger than 2MB each.
9. Save it at a lower compression if too big.
10. Sequence your images in the best story telling manner
-YOU WILL BE GRADED ON WELL YOU MEET THESE REQUIREMENTS, AS WELL AS THE OVERALL IMPACT OF YOUR PHOTOS.
-PROJECT SHOULD REFLECT 4-5 WEEKS OF WORK.
PLEASE FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY!
FINAL PROJECT CHECKLIST:
1. be sure you submitted to the DROP updated final proposal, if you changed topics.
2. make sure all photos are captioned properly.
3. sequence photos, take special care to put photos in order.
4. slug photos properly. Slug: lastname_final01.jpg, lastname_final02.jpg, etc.
5. Photoshop & size each image properly (less that 2 MB each)
6. submit 8-10 final photos to the DROP when you are done.