ASSIGNMENT extra credit
(Due Monday Monday May 3rd)
ENVIRONMENTAL PORTRAITS two-parts
Environmental Business Portrait
Make well-composed, expressive personality portrait of a person in their place of work environment. Photo should give insight into what the person does, product, if any, should be present. The environment should be obvious and explanatory. Make photos of subject in different positions, locations, etc.
· REMEMBER, THE PHOTOGRAPHER IS IN CONTROL
· SUBJECT SHOULD BE DIRECTED, POSED, AND WELL-LIT.
· This is NOT an action photo assignment.
· Find someone with a visual environment.
Environmental Personality Portrait
Make well-composed, expressive personality portrait of a person in their personal environment.A roommate, sibling, parent are all good subjects for this assignment.
Photo should give insight into what the person is like and who they are.
The environment should be obvious and expressive.
Make photos of subject in different positions, locations, etc.
Submit (2) different photos from each, (4) total images.
1. Use flash if necessary.
2. Heavy emphasis on light; natural or flash. This photo should NOT have poor lighting, poor white balance, or noise.
3. Heavy emphasis on composition; there should be no sloppy images with inappropriate or distracting objects within the frame.
Photographer may manipulate subject during the photo session.
*Students must complete:
1. Select (2) best photos from each, (4) total, see above requirements.
2. SLUG PHOTO AS FOLLOWS:
EXAMPLE: franklin_env01.jpg, franklin_env02.jpg,
3. Place images in the “drop folder.”