- ASSIGNMENT #09 Illustration
- Let's look, Soundslide, ASSIGNMENT #09 SOUNDSLIDE TOWN
- History of Photojournalism; W. Eugene Smith, Elliott Erwitt, Eddie Adams, Charles Moore, James Nachtwey, see PPP.
- Final Project , lets see
- War Photographer, James Nachtwey
- EXAM NEXT WEEK: starts 6pm sharp, no make-up exams will be given.
- War Photographer, ; finish watching the film.
- FINAL PROJECTS: get working, put 15-25 new images in the Drop for next week.
- CATCH-UP: submit ALL missed assignments and red-do's.
- STUDY: FINAL SALUTE, By Todd Heisler
PHOTOGRAPHER LECTURE: Prof Lipkin presents, Andy Levin is going to come to
Ramapo to show his images from the Haiti earthquake and talk Thursday
the 15th of April.
- NPPA CODE OF ETHICS -study
- EXAM NEXT WEEK: starts 6pm sharp.
- -No make-up exams.
- -review all the Power Point Presentations. Especially if you were absent.
- -Be aware that many of the PPP’s contained more material than we discussed in class.
- -visit web sites/links listed in the PPP’s & BLOG.
- -review all entries on the class blog this semester: http://ramapophotoj.blogspot.com/
- -make sure you have completed all the reading assignments.
- -be sure you understand each shooting assignment & different types of photos.
- -review all photo essays discussed\assigned in class, and those in the PPP’s.
- -be familiar with important photographers, agencies, publications, discussed in class.
- -Read & study all docs in PHOTOGRAPHER’s BIO’s folder.
- -Know their names, their work, their era (no dates), why they are important.