Life was the first all-photography U.S. news magazine and dominated the market for more than forty years. Life celebrated the "photo essay." Life was wildly successful for generations before its prestige was diminished by economics and changing tastes. Since 1972, Life has twice ceased publication and resumed in a different form, before ceasing once again with the issue dated April 20, 2007. Recently, the brand name continues on the Internet. -Wikipedia
- Photojournalism categories
- Final Projects?
- Let's look ASSIGNMENT #8 CITY or TOWN
- History of Photojournalism; Joe Rosenthal, Robert Capa, Magnum
- Audio slideshows lesson
- How to guides: Audacity, Soundslides, more on Audacity
- Multimedia Tips & Tutorials
- REMINDER: Exam 4/25/11 -no make-ups given.