Welcome to Week 3.
Wow, I was very impressed with the photos from Week 1, we saw some really nice self-portraits with self-expression. Let's keep up the good work.
-when reviewing the Powerpoint presentation, copy the PPP file to your HD then open from there. (Opening a large file like that across the server will put a drain on server, and in some cases -crash)
-do NOT put folders in the DROP folder, just drag and drop the images solo. Thank you.
-be sure to slug each photo correctly, otherwise 1pt will subtracted from each assignment.
-check the Graded Assignments Folder.
Agenda for today's class.
- Let's look, ASSIGNMENT #1, Self portrait.
- Let's look, ASSIGNMENT #2, Depth-of-field & Motion.
- The Visual Language, also see PPP
- History of Photography Timeline
- Photo Basics PART II; Cameras, also see PPP.
- Photo Basics PART III; Lenses, also see PPP.
- ASSIGNMENT #3, Selective Focus
- Matt Rainey's, "After the Fire" photo essay.