Multimedia presentation on the effects of the foreclosure crisis in Detroit, Michigan.
EXAM TODAY; 9:45-11:15.
SUBMIT FINAL PROJECT PHOTOS:
Place in DROP folder. Be sure to slug them correctly:
For next week:
1. Be sure to review these examples of good multimedia, see below.
2. Study list of MULTIMEDIA TUTORIAL LINKS, see below.
3. Continue to shoot your subject, and edit. You should be at least 3 weeks into your project.
4. Submit new photos to the DROP folder.
5. Check GRADED ASSIGNMENTS folder, be sure all submitted work has been graded.
6. Only two-weeks remaining. December 14th is last class.
Good examples of Multimedia
The Last Days of W, by Alec Soth/Magnum
Washington DC, Center of a Nation, by Paolo Pellegrin/Magnum
Fore-closures in Detroit, by Bruce Gilden/Magnum
Aging in America, by Ed Kashi
Love in the First Person, by Matt Eich
Undying Love, by Patrick Davison
Music Therapist, by Thomas E. Franklin
The Elvis of Glen Rock, by Thomas E. Franklin
The Blacksmith, by Thomas E. Franklin
The Horse-Whisper, by Thomas E. Franklin
good MULTIMEDIA TUTORIAL LINKS
iMOVIE HD TUTORIAL
AUDACITY AUDIO EDITOR TUTORIAL
VARIOUS RECORDING DEVICES
Ten ways to improve your multimedia production, by Media Storm.