9/11/08

FALL '08 REMEMBERING 9/11

Here's my recent video, "Remembering 9/11."


This week marks the 7th anniversary of the terrorist attacks on New York. Hard to believe. To commemorate this important date, I put together some words and pictures that tell the story of my experiences covering the tragic events that day. Working on this piece and reviewing all my raw images from that day, brought back a rush of memories and emotions.

Many of the photos in this multimedia project have never been published before, and it was interesting to match the images to the words I wrote for the audio. To see it come together as a narrative was satisfying, despite the somber and devastating subject matter.
The Record published my story.

The Record's website NorthJersey.com did a 9/11 Anniversary live blog today, a comprehensive running report on today's commemorative events.